美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
1,frankly,my dear,i don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,you don't understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,toto,i've got a feeling we're not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,all right,mr.demille,i'm ready for my close——up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,may the force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,fasten your seatbelts. it's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,you talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“would you be shocked if i changed into something more fortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(jean harlow),《地狱天使》hell's angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,i love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“i could dance with you'til the cows e home. on second thought, i'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(groucho marx),《容易事》duck soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“you talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》taxi driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, ba.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》anna christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”